Ever wondered what is the perfect look for a kid’s birthday party!I kept thinking for a long time and finally settled for a fun bubbly makeup look using bubblegum shades of pink and blue.
I picked pink and used it on the lids up to the crease with a Carolina Blue shade blended out towards the outer corners of the eyes. And there’s just the slightest hint of silver in the inner corner of the eyes. I wanted it all to stand out yet maintained a matte finish with very slight shimmers.
Products Used –
Eyeshadow Palette : NYX Sugar Trip Squad
Eyeliner : Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner
Mascara : Benefit Roller Lash
Brows: Benefit Big Brow Kit
I have not used a liner in the lower lash line and just added volume with the mascara.Our favorite beauty looks are always the ones that accentuate our natural features, particularly the eyes. Especially in the parties, we want bigger, brighter and vivid eyes that catch the light in the crowd.
“With brave wings, she flies”
I have been obsessed with dramatic eyes off late yet like most others, always a little shy to do a dramatic eye makeup and step out during the day, So, today I tried something very wearable yet a look that gives most attention to the eyes. So, let me show you few pictures which you can easily recreate with similar products that I am going to show you at the end –
On the eyes:
- DIORSHOW Fusion Mono in Shade 661 Meteore on the eye lids(One of my all time favorites, it will never let you go over the board no matter how much you apply)
- Chambor Smokey eyes Intense Kohl on the water line
- Benefit They’re Real Push up Liner in Black on the lash line
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara on the eye lashes
- Benefit Ka Brow on the eyes brows
On the Face –
- Forest Essentials Soundarya Radiance Cream(Free samples from nykaa)
- Benefit Dandelion Blush (from the travel packs)
I did not use any highlighter or powder to keep the look light and dewy.
On the lips:
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Amsterdam
Picture of the products used below (Just look at the pigmented DIORSHOW Fusion Mono, just awesome)
I would love to see your recreations using the same products or their dupes 🙂