Round halo engagement rings are the most wonderful and wonderful option considered by individuals for his or her special days. Among the conventional and many mainstream decisions for any wedding ring, the round splendid cut gemstone wedding ring is respected around the world just as much because of its perfection with regards to the dazzling optics. The prestige continues to be encountering an unfaltering surge throughout the newest decades. Around 80% of each and every free gemstone exchanged the company sector are round cut diamond engagement rings. The splendid jewels on the internet jewellery stores would be best collection you are able to pick for your loved one.
The splendid round cut emerald engagement ring is fantastic for someone who favors something exemplary, customarily exquisite, yet really immortal. It’s furthermore ideal for someone who requires a gemstone that shines grandly, because the round splendid cut offers incomparable scattering and refraction.
Besides, the round cut gemstone is astoundingly flexible and appears similarly brilliant in a variety of settings, for instance, prong, pave, bezel, and funnel setting. It flawlessly supplements different focus stone and shank settings to within the finish create a ring with particular precision and it is stunningly adorable.
More than a century, master gemstone cutters have designed and used excellent strategies to viably upgrade and amplify the flame and brightness in the round jewel. Due to their continuous and spearheading examination, today’s round splendid cut jewel presents unparalleled brightness and flame using its exact aspects which too without removing many of the uncomfortable gemstone.
This unique and stunning little bit of jewel gives plenteous splendor. To best showcase the brilliance, a four-prong, solitaire setting is ideal inside a round splendid Round cut diamond engagement rings. In relation to range of plans, a round splendid cut jewel provides a wide and intriguing variety.
So bind your ex wonderfully within the sparkling brilliance of round cut diamonds using the dazzling round cut moissanite bridal sets.
The first time I was awestruck by a picture was during one of our European holidays when I noticed a huge portrait in the center of the lobby with a unique texture. I was absolutely confused on whether it was a painting or a photograph – thus started my research on image prints and that’s how my obsession with canvas prints started.Contrary to my first impression and popular belief, canvas prints are not paintings, instead they are images printed on to canvas and stretched or gallery wrapped before becoming a part of your wall decor. They give a wonderful acrylic painting look, perfect to shoot up the standards of your interiors.
It had been months since we were planning to frame a couple portrait of ours for the photo wall. Thanks to the e – commerce boom, almost everything that we want can be delivered at our doorstep. So, we came across www.canvaschamp.in and found great options available at their website. They sent me a 16X20 inches of awesomeness wrapped in the perfect package and sent it home. here are a few pictures of this wonderful piece –
Canvas prints give you an absolutely artistic feel to the simplest of pictures. In today’s decor, it’s very common to mix framed prints and canvas prints. Framed prints tie into the overall decor of a room depending on the style of the frame while versatile canvas prints blend in seamlessly getting along with any kind of decor .
Few things that you must keep in mind before going for a canvas print are –
- The image must be of the best quality – Only great resolution pictures can convert into great prints.
- Perfect composition – Light, color, dimension and perspective are extremely important for the right canvas prints.
- Print style – One has to be sure of whether it is a single image or a collage. Collages styled properly can look absolutely great in canvas prints.
- Preview – canvaschamp.in offers the option to not just preview but also proof read before the final product is shipped.
- Spot for sporting it – One must find the perfect area where it can be highlighted appropriately. While, canvas prints can mix with any kind of decor, it is important to find a place where its beauty can truly be appreciated.
Guys, you must checkout Canvaschamp and order your first one. They send you their products wrapped and packed with utmost care. I was so impressed with their product quality that I can’t wait to place order for the second one.
It’s been a while since I have been debating whether paying the premium for organic clothing is worth it. We always want the best for our kids and choosing safe clothing is no different.My initial thoughts while contemplating the same was primarily for the reason that in commercial farming methods used, ordinary cotton contain impurities which could trigger allergic skin reactions in babies and hence, organic cotton should be used to avoid that.In due course of time, when I got introduced to Berrytree India line of clothes, I got to know that there are many more reasons why we should opt for organic cotton only. Berrytree India has a wide range of products available for shopping online and I got this cute whale print sleep suit for V. It totally justifies the reasons I chose to opt for babies’ organic cotton clothing.
- No issues with skin sensitivity – Since baby skin is very delicate, I always make sure the clothes are dipped in water before the first use and soft enough to be worn but with Berrytree India sleepsuit, I was sure to go ahead the first time itself as organic cotton is not machine cleaned with chemicals which helps retain the quality as a finished product.
- Soft and comfortable – The fabric was so soft to feel that I could notice how comfortable V was in her sleep suit. She had a good night’s sleep and woke up counting the number of whales on her suit.
- Bright fun prints – I absolutely love the prints Berrytree India has chosen for its clothing line. The one we got had multiple bright colors making it look fresh and beautiful. V loves the word ‘fish’ and she just can’t stop repeating it ever since she wore this for the first time.
Besides being a happy customer and new consumer for organic clothes, I thought I must share few ways how we contribute to the environment –
- The main benefit of organic materials is that the toxins which are generated during pesticide treatments and genetically modified organisms do not harm the farmers or the wildlife ecosystem.
- Organic cotton uses lesser fuel and energy – so less carbon.
- It is a chemical free process, hence it prevents water contamination as well.
- This could be our contribution to the environment. It helps the consumer to become a responsible citizen who is fully aware about his/her responsibility towards helping preserve a sustainable environment. Organic cotton clothing also serves as a reminder to everyone in the society that anything natural is healthier and also cost effective in a long term perspective.
Hope you too make a wise choice to move to organic clothes and do not forget to check out the wide range of fun prints https://berrytree.in/ have to offer.
Click follow to get more updates –
I am one of those women who is inevitably drawn to the daintiness and feminity of the late 1800s’ Victorian style. I have always been fascinated with the corsets, big fluffy skirts and the curls. Well, this fascination has been with me for quite sometime – to the extent that I wore a corset with my wedding lehenga as well. I also did a post on Victorian look that i sported to a friend’s cocktail very recently. You can check out the post here –
When we started planning for V’s birthday , we got loads of suggestions on cartoon character themes but we did not pick any of those solely because V was just about a year old and she had no friends of her own to be invited who could enjoy the party. The guest list was filled with our family and friends, hence we decided on a theme which would give a vintage and ornate feel to the whole setup.Though it seems like a Victorian-themed party might be hard to pull off, it could be a lot easier than you imagined. Let me give you ideas and tips on how to prepare for that perfect party .
First and foremost was of course the color code for the whole party and after a lot of deliberation, white/red seemed to be perfect for the evening. We picked the key elements that we wanted to highlight in the decor – Umbrellas, vintage frames, cages, candles, fur and lights. Of course you can make it as simple or elaborate as you may like. The picture above is the entrance filled with inverted umbrellas on the top and candle stands on both the sides.
The pathway was set up with Vintage frames of V’s pictures and small photo frames kept on table covered with fur mats.
Photo booth was a tough choice as we kept shortlisting and discarding several backgrounds with Victorian themes. Initially we thought we could use a flex of a castle as background and few props in the platform but somehow it did not create the right effect. So we ordered a complete fabrication of a chariot with the horse. Few cages were hung here and there and the ceiling was covered with red and white helium balloons with the ribbons hanging.
Then came the cake table and background. I wish I had better pictures for these as we spent the maximum time and effort behind it. The V shaped light inside the vintage frame was made locally to create a 3D effect. I had a huge dilemma on what flowers to be used in the background as roses are the biggest elements of Victorian times but they looked too mainstream to me. So we got in touch with a vendor from another city who handmade flowers which looked something in between roses and carnations and got them sprayed in red, pink and white. The cake table was laid with a Victorian White Lace cloth as the base and lot of silver candle stands, carnations and one huge cake stand studded with crystals.
The cake had to be a simple one, white fondant with red roses.
Our performer for the evening – a Russian flutist was also dressed in a Victorian gown. So were me and V! Check out my Instagram posts and stories for more pictures of the evening at http://www.instagram.com/missvogueviolet
Monday blues are for real.Period.Yes and it’s not just me saying this but thousands of other working professionals believe that they feel the lowest on Monday mornings. It might sound funny but I actually read a few statistics which proves the fact that the starting of work week might even be hazardous to our health if we continue to hate Mondays. Researchers say that most heart attacks happen on a Monday , most people do not smile till noon on Mondays and almost everyone feels groggy on a Monday morning. But, don’t let Mondays pin you down, fight back and here are 7 ways how you can do it –
- Avoid keeping pending work for Monday – Mondays will always be more stressful if there is a long pending list of tasks even before you start with something afresh. So,leave that unnecessary stress out by completing the work in the week itself and start Mondays with fresh tasks which you can look forward to.
- Stick to the Sleep schedule – Do not over sleep on weekends, stick to a schedule through the week.Rather,go to bed a little earlier than usual on Sunday night so that you can wake up early and allow your mind and body to relax and adjust to the Monday morning instead of feeling rushed.
- Don’t live for the weekends – If you are unhappy at work,you naturally tend to be much happier when you are not working on the weekends. So try to spread out the plans through the week like a dinner out on a Wednesday, a family time on Tuesday or maybe a movie on a Thursday?
- Plan your Monday- Plan and prioritize to create a clear plan to get more productivity. If you can, plan a gym session before you start the day or even an elaborate breakfast – either way, it will up your endorphin levels or add further energy to your day.
- Dress up and show up – We all know that if we look good, we feel good. So, save the best dress for a Monday and your confidence will increase manifold.
- Love what you do – If you love your work, you will look forward to go to your workplace. If you feel miserable every day irrespective of what you do to combat the feeling, you possibly need to change your career plan.
- Smile: Always carry an attitude of happiness with you. Be a source of positivity for people around you. Compliment someone at work, acknowledge your team’s efforts or thank someone for their contribution. A happy environment will not just help you but also make others feel better.
Happy Monday People!
The ubiquitous bridal saree for a Bengali woman would be the white and red saree. The shades can differ from a bold crimson to a sizzling scarlet, from a subtle maroon to a girly cherry red but the red on white has to stand out just like the vermilion on the bride’s head. Since time immemorial, we have heard of the legendary Devdas and when Sanjay Leela Bhansali recreated the same in the grandest way possible, all I could think of is getting my hands on a gorgeous white and red saree very similar to the one Paro wore. So, this was one of the most priced possessions in my wedding trousseau. I have worn it umpteen number of times pairing it with different kinds of blouses but this time, I decided to style it with a long jacket and thankfully, a friend of mine could recreate the piece just as I had imagined.
The embellishment on my jacket was that of a bird and cage and the earrings I picked up from an exhibition was that of birds with wide spread wings.
Hair accessory picked up from a local salon which I later used as choker as well 🙂
Makeup by yours truly !I must mention the 2 products which stand out in the pictures – Huda Beauty Lashes in Claudia and Stunna Red lips by Fenty Beauty.
A saree will never go out of fashion and the good news is there are so many ways to style it that the same one can be worn several times without looking the same. Hope you enjoy recreating this look.
Holi is the most exciting of all the Indian festivals, for adults and children alike. While the color blast is sure to lift your spirits, the celebration can get really messy! Also, with all the water conservation issues lately, I think people are looking at more options to celebrate Holi in a unique way avoiding colors in the first place. Nevertheless, there are plenty of ways in which you can have fun and celebrate the festival of colors in an eco-friendly manner. If you are not looking forward to Holi because of the colors, here are 7 other reasons you can create for yourselves to enjoy the festival –
- The Décor : Festive décor is a must for the right vibes around any festival. Go for simple props as a display e.g gulal in chai glasses – It will set the mood at the entrance itself. You can string up bright balloons and paper ribbons all around. Colorful flowers will further add to the life of the occasion.
- Food, food and more food : Holi is associated with food as much as it is with color. Well, that’s how most Indian festivals are J If you are fond of cooking, this is the time to make some lip smacking sweets, particularly gujiyas (Sweet dumpling made with flour and stuffed with khoya). If you are fond of eating like me, the choices are never ending. I always wait for Holi to get the best of food throughout the day gorging on sweets and savories in all the meals.
- Colors for the kids: I am sure there would be many over protective moms like me who wouldn’t want their kids to play with colors but I am definitely not averse to the idea of introducing the concept of having fun with colors. While V is too small to even understand the art and craft, I plan to help her with few splatter cards and coloring books. Looks like fun, let’s see if she really enjoys it.
- Photo shoot – What a wonderful occasion to get few pictures clicked. You can make it a day to remember using a blank wall and a variety of props such as rainbow wigs, outsized sunglasses, multicolored hats, and colorful boards. Also, don’t forget a pile of masks and pouts to add to the fun.
- Forgive and forget – Did you know the festival of Holi is actually a day to forgive and forget, and to try and end conflicts. So, make peace amongst your groups and people you do not get along with.
- Chance to dress up : The traditional dress code for Holi has always been white but if you want to celebrate the festival with colors on your clothes, you can dress up in the brightest of colors and enjoy the color blast.
- Go for a theme: Themes in parties are always fun. A good theme can take a boring gathering to a legendary party.Go for funky themes or a floral theme where the décor to your dresses, everything is filled with flowers. Never underestimate the power that bunches of colorful fresh flowers wield.
Hope you enjoy Holi the way you like.HAPPY HOLI , guys!:)
Dressing in vintage style clothing for a themed event or personal fashion is always a fun thing to do. While the authentic Victorian look necessitates a full skirted dress and a corset fitted blouse, it is hard to carry it off unless the theme of the party itself is Victorian(After who wants to wear a women’s civil war dress). So, I styled it a little differently with the hairstyle and makeup going back to the 19th Century and wearing a gown which has enough flair and volume to make it look Victorian.
On the face :
Benefit Concealer Boing Brigtening Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC 25
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Powder in Porcelain
The Balm The Manizer Sisters(Highlighter, Blush and Bronzer)
On the eyes :
Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eye shadow Palette
Mimoso Eye mascara
Huda Beauty Lashes in Lana
Benefit Big Brows set
On the lips – Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in shade Trophy Wife
Outfit – Frontier Raas, Delhi
It was so much fun to style this outfit, wore it to a Cocktail!After all, there are so many ways to spice up this boring life 😀
As a working mom, dealing with V’s separation anxiety has been tough for me. Although I am well aware that it only speaks of an attachment and is a completely normal behavior, my heart breaks each time she cries her lungs out while I leave. With time, I learnt a few tricks and tips for surviving this anxiety. It demands preparation, brisk transitions and a lot of time. The fact is we parents suffer as much as our children do when we leave. The first time I stepped out for an overnight work trip without V, I kept mourning the parting whole night. While the next day I tried to keep myself as busy as I can to avoid the guilt and thoughts about her, I realized I will have to consciously work towards make it easier for both of us. And months down the line, after a lot of effort I could successfully stay away for a week last month. Here are few tips that worked for me and worth giving a try –
- Familiarity: Familiarity always breeds comfort. Sometimes, it gets difficult for adults to adjust to unfamiliar situations, leave alone the little ones who consider their parents to be their whole world. It is very important to keep one familiar person constant, be it one of the grandparents or a caregiver. It is inevitable that your absence is bound to make a difference in the mood of the baby, but good news is babies forget everything too soon if they are comfortable with the surrounding. So, if there is a routine around a constant person, it makes things easier. Also, keeping security objects close to the baby (any favorite toy, blanket etc) makes them feel secured.
- Reassurance : As a practice, I have played the game of “Peekaboo” with V right since she started being cognizant of her surroundings. The whole idea behind it was to reinforce the idea that even if she cannot see me for a while, she would know that I will be back. Also, when I am home and my husband is in office, I make video calls to him and let V interact with him(although she would any way get to see him in the evening) so that when I do the same while I am away on work trips, she doesn’t long for me and wouldn’t cry during the video calls.
- Good bye Rituals: Good byes should be kept short and sweet. If you linger , the transition time will linger too and make things more difficult eventually. As a practice, I try to keep my departure at the same time every day. So, we follow a ritual of her bidding me goodbye at the door and then she heads out straight to the bath. Gradually, she has realized that there is something to look forward to after Mommy is off to work.
- Keeping promises: We all feel heartbroken when promises are not kept, don’t we? These little darlings are no different and rather more vulnerable. So, whenever you promise that you will be back by 6 pm, try to keep it. If you promise to come back with a toy, then do it. This mostly makes a difference to toddlers because they understand what you say and actually look forward to your commitments. Keeping promises helps build trust and credibility with your child.
- Customized approach: Every child is different. What works for my baby may not work for you and therefore, you need to keep trying until you are successful. Lot of people insist on letting the baby sleep in a different room in order to build a sense of independence. It never worked with me and I never had the courage to let her be out of my sight through the night but if it does for you, go for it. I have believed in attachment parenting and I always ensure someone is around her at all times until she maybe learns to speak for herself.
- Practice distance: Even when you are home, try and practice staying apart while the baby engages in fun activities. I typically like to send her for playdates with other toddlers (of course under supervision of adults) or leave her with grandparents for an hour or so. This helps in adaptability with new faces and gradually they learn to enjoy some time off familiar faces.
- Do not impose the concept of “No crying” – According to me, crying is not a negative trait by any means. It is just a way of expressing an emotion and babies have every right to express their displeasure regarding something, The ability to be aware and express the feelings itself is a major milestone and an important emotional foundation. While, we mothers can’t stop feeling guilty about it, babies outgrow this feeling very soon(unless the baby is sick or has any other problem). So, next time the baby cries when you are stepping out, give her a tighter hug and say ‘goodbye’. She will be fine with the care giver, trust me. Just make sure she is comfortable with the care giver on normal days.
While I am no child psychiatrist, I can say that most of these things worked for me and the suggestion are purely based on personal experiences.