It is a matter of fact that vintage is the modern style. Although we have come along a long way and adapted to modern fashion, we still tend to fall for the traditional vintage theme. Homeowners also like decorating their interiors based on the vintage theme to draw attention and create an elegant atmosphere.
It goes without saying that the vintage theme renders a classy touch to the décor of a house. It makes the house stand out by incorporating a subtle touch of sophistication. That being said, if you’re planning to create a vintage themed home interior, you need to pick some cool home utilities that carry antique paintings and designs. Products like the vintage hand painted teapot and other tableware help in creating a vintage themed interior for your home.
You can look for crockery that carries different traditional art forms of India. That being said, Pattachitra themed tableware has achieved global popularity and is used widely to decorate homes. Hand painted pattachitra tray, teapots, and serving sets, not only enhance the décor of your home but also please your guests when you serve them. The traditional tableware also renders fresh and positive vibes when you sit at the table for your morning tea and breakfast. These vibes act as positive energies and keep you active and composed throughout the day.
The Best Store for Vintage Home Utilities – www.vintagevistara.com
The most recommended store for vintage and antique home utilities is Vintage Vistara. Here, you can get all types of traditional themed products to create an antique-styled home décor. So, if you’re enthusiastic to create a vintage themed living space, Vintage Vistara is a must-visit store.
The correct way to put on a human hair lace wig without glue or tape,adhesive:Applying lace front wig usually requires glue products that only professional can tighten attach correctly natural looking,human hair wigs is a popular type and used by celebrities before.they like to put on human hair front lace wig without glue adhesive.Recently,lace front wig has become widely available to everyone.it has lace hairline that create natural looking, it is very difficult to find the difference between your own hair and the wig hair. But the application process usually requires adhesive products that only professional can use correctly sometimes, do you know their are front lace wigs that you can apply at home without tape or glue?
Brush a lace front wig with combs or clips.Some of the newest types of front lace wigs come with combs and clips on the inside cap.The combs and clips are sewed on the front,sides and back of the wig,closest to your temples,their is adjustable straps at back that you can adjust the size of the wig for suitable and comfortable wearing .If your local beauty supply store does not carry the new lace front wig, purchase it online or from our site.
Prepare your hair for application If your hair is long, put it into cornrows.If you have short hair,purchase and apply a wig cap in advance.Use alcohol or witch hazel around the forehead to remove the dirt and oil that can damage the lace of the wig.
Wash your hands first before working.Do not take out the lace front wig from the package until you have removed excess dirt and oils,occasionally this can ruin the quality of your lace front wig.
Cut the excess lace from the front hairline of wig.Cut the lace close to the hairline of the wig, be carefull not to cut the hairs.
Apply the lace front wig.Place the wig on your head so that the inside combs can grip your own hair,the combs and clips and ensure the tip of the wig is laying on top of your natural hairline.
Style your hair. Most front lace wigs were styled by manufacturers.However,you can alter this by cutting and styling it by yourself. remember that you can not apply heat to synthetic hair.buy the 100% human hair front lace wigs if you want to curl or flat-iron your wig,it is better to choose the straight or natural style and natural color front lace wigs to process.
As you’re searching for your next hair style, I’m sure that you’ve questioned whether or not wearing the extensions was doing your hair any damage. You’re not alone, girlie. It’s a pretty reasonable question to ask. Think about it… If you’re walking around with extensions all the time, does that mean that you’re neglecting your own hair? The simple answer: not necessarily. It is possible for you to have your extensions and it not damage your hair. Want to know more? Keep reading to get some insight to the burning question: are extensions bad for your hair.
While some people say that all extensions are bad for your hair, that simply is not the case. The potential for damage greatly depends on how it’s inserted. In other words, attaching the hair one way can be a lot less damaging than inserting it another way. Let’s break down the different ways that extensions can be inserted into your hair, and then you can get an idea of the pros and cons for each.
Clip in hair extensions are popular because they are best for adding volume to the hair while also adding splashes of color. Depending on how many clip-ins that you use, you can dramatically change your entire look in a matter of minutes. Because they are so easy to insert, they are probably the most popular choice regardless of hair type. The best clip in extensions are those that only require 4-6 pieces in order to get a full head of hair. If you’re looking for some more insight on the best clip in hair extensions, we recommended checking out the rest of our site! The only way you can really damage your hair when wearing clip-ins is if you just snatch them out without being gentle.
Next on the list is glue-in hair extensions. This requires the use of adhesive to attach the hair to your head. It’s pretty easy once you get the hang of it, and can be done in as little as 1 ½ hours. You’ll need a few bundles of track hair in order to complete the look. Glue-in hair extensions are probably the worse of the three to insert because it is the most likely to damage your hair. If not removed properly, the glue will take your hair out when it comes out. You have few options to removing glue. A) purchase hair glue remover. B) soak your hair in conditioner for at least an hour before you try to remove the extensions or C) go to a professional.
The final way to insert hair is with a sew-in. Arguably, this is the best way to insert hair extensions if you’re looking for a low maintenance hair style. No damage will come to your natural virgin hair vendors as long as you keep your scalp clean and moisturized while it’s under the sew-in extensions. Also, when removing, get someone who knows how to cut the thread and not your real hair.
Wall decor is tricky and has been evolving since years, each time with a new trend. Decorative wall plates are currently taking the decor world by storm.From DIY plates to printed ceramic plates, monochromes to blast of colors; people are spoilt for choice when it comes to embellish walls with beautiful wall plates.
With people clearly appreciating handmade and handpainted goods these days, the preference is slowly moving from machine made goods to unique handmade and handpainted decor goods.
Vintage Vistara is a modest design studio which focuses on bringing back the love to such handmade and handpainted beauties. Here is the collection of the handpainted wall plates made on ceramic, MDF and wooden plates.
There is a saying that all good things come in small packages – Vintage Vistara completely believes in it and what better when it can encompass the whole world of colors and crafts, binds it with our roots and produces an excellent product in the small package. I would like to showcase the whole range of teapots which have been painstakingly crafted and hand painted by the best artists of Odisha. The art is Pattachitra which dates back to the 5th Century and expertise been passed on by generations of renowned and trained artists.
You can shop these by following the link – Vintage Vistara India
They can be used for home decor, as a table centerpiece , as a plant holder, a water can for gardening or what it is best meant for – pouring hot beverages. They also make for thoughtful and unique gifts.
Follow on Instagram for more updates – https://www.instagram.com/vintagevistara/?hl=en and facebook https://www.facebook.com/Vintage-Vistara-516939125489551/
Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk orders or any queries that you might have.
Ask IRA your questions about HIV/AIDS at https://yes4me.net/IRA now.
Did you know there are 2.01 million people still in India who live with HIV, or that there are about 80,000 people who get infected every year? Not to mention the overall stigma & prejudice associated with the condition which marginalizes the infected and the lack of information that perpetuates all of these. Bad news, indeed.
Good news, however, is that HIV is preventable, manageable and a lot of it is just to do with providing people the right information with sensitivity and tact at the right time!
IRA is a conversational platform where people can seek answers to their pressing HIV/AIDS queries. She was created to help people gain information about HIV and motivate people to manage HIV responsibly. She is friendly and chatty and wants the world to be free of HIV.
IRA will be available on the yes4me website. Anyone with an internet connection can access IRA which makes her a powerful ally in the fight against HIV. Because of the stigma surrounding HIV, people can visit IRA from the security of their own home and seek answers to urgent questions without facing any of the discrimination that they would face anywhere else.
With IRA by their side, millions of Indians will be able to find the right information at the right time and thus solve the root cause that perpetuates HIV.
Let’s join hands to make India HIV/AIDS free. You can reach IRA for all your questions from the link below.
We would love to hear back from you as your feedback makes IRA better!
Ever wondered what is the perfect look for a kid’s birthday party!I kept thinking for a long time and finally settled for a fun bubbly makeup look using bubblegum shades of pink and blue.
I picked pink and used it on the lids up to the crease with a Carolina Blue shade blended out towards the outer corners of the eyes. And there’s just the slightest hint of silver in the inner corner of the eyes. I wanted it all to stand out yet maintained a matte finish with very slight shimmers.
Products Used –
Eyeshadow Palette : NYX Sugar Trip Squad
Eyeliner : Kat Von D Tattoo Eye Liner
Mascara : Benefit Roller Lash
Brows: Benefit Big Brow Kit
I have not used a liner in the lower lash line and just added volume with the mascara.Our favorite beauty looks are always the ones that accentuate our natural features, particularly the eyes. Especially in the parties, we want bigger, brighter and vivid eyes that catch the light in the crowd.
Having spent many years in the Corporate world, I know for a fact that there are a dozen of qualities that women innately have in order to excel in their profession. Gone are the days when women hesitated to venture into the jobs, times are changing and so is the mindset of this society. We are now more accepting of women who decide to work and earn a living for themselves but business is a different ball game altogether. The business landscape is changing albeit slowly.The willingness to take risk and start entrepreneurship is rare and even rarer with women but being a woman entrepreneur myself, this post is about how women are born with some of the most needed leadership skills which they just need to hone and use in their stride to be successful entrepreneurs.
- Networking: Most of us are born with good social skills. It is termed negotiating in the business world but in simple language, it is about getting to know people and interact with them so that more opportunities open up. Networking can happen anywhere, even when you are travelling in the bus, so keep yourself open to opportunities.To structure the process, participate in business workshops and get your friends and other like minded people to introduce you to more well connected and influential people.
- Aptitude for learning : It is a given fact that to survive in today’s competitive world, one should be ever ready to learn new things. Every day, there is a new technology evolving and new tools come replacing old ones, creating a need to learn new skills. Research also proves that not only do girls have flair for learning but they also learn faster.
- Market research: Collecting information is every woman’s forte and as an entrepreneur, one needs to be able to conduct market research that will provide the key information to develop a concrete business plan. Identifying trends and competition in order to know the demographics and profiles is extremely important . It not only helps to understand the industry better but also helps meet the customer needs proactively.
- Delegating: The art of delegation in our daily lives comes pretty naturally on most occasions and interestingly it is one of the most sought after skills in business. Women in general are good at convincing people to believe in them and in the business world, you need to get people to believe in your vision and share the same as yours.
- Sense of Ownership : Every successful business owner has taken the complete ownership of his/her business and guess what, women are blessed with supreme sense of ownership. A woman’s brain is developed in a way that she takes complete responsibility of people she loves.
- Human Resource Management:Women have a knack for human resource management because they always understand the emotive aspect of the business better. Conflict management and higher emotional intelligence helps mitigate issues within the team better resulting in a harmonious and more productive environment.
- Having talked about the skills where women need minimum effort to leverage on, there is one skill that women in general might need to doubly work on and that is ‘Taking due credit of one’s effort and success’.We often fail to pat our backs for the incredible effort we put in and pass on the credit to someone else. Remember girls, no one will invest in you if you do not believe in yourself and that has to be showcased to the world.
P.S – There is no way I mean to say women are better or worse than men. This article is all about what we already have and can leverage in order to be successful.
Image Source Flintobox
Home is the first environment a child is exposed to socially and it is home where the child spends maximum time of his early years around his/her family. It is a great opportunity to utilize this environment to maximize the learning of a toddler. To do the same, it is important that we as parents and people around us who are involved in raising the child are actively adopting the behavioral alterations required to suit the learning of the child.Some of the easy to do and important ones are –
1.Improving the listening and responding skills – Toddlers have a habit of asking never ending questions, sometimes they repeatedly keep asking silly questions. There is no end to the whats, whys and hows but then, it is only natural for us to get irritated. The key to alter this behavior is obviously patience; if you consistently encourage the curiosity and raise the interest level of the child it will have many long term benefits. The child grows up to constantly seek new things in life, explore and experiment with changes. If we do it in an early age, it will continue in the long run.
2. Reading Habit – We all know reading is a great habit but it is a habit which cannot be inculcated in a child by preaching. This is something which can only be done by leading through example. There are two ways to do this – reading yourself and being an example to the child or reading the book aloud to the child every night through bedtime stories or any other means. This comes for my personal experience – whenever I read a book, V also has the excitement to hold a book and pretend to read. In fact this is how kids transition from pretending to read to actually start reading.
3. Declutter – Like most other parents, I am also guilty of getting too many toys and games for my daughter. Kids are spoilt for choice and eventually start to devalue things. Research also proves a child’s learning is maximized when it is uncluttered and organised. Prioritizing and organizing skills can really be imbibed in the early years. Time capping for certain games is also a great idea where you only give one set of toys for a particular period of time. Involve the child in the de-cluttering process and let him/her choose the next set.
4. Demonstration – It is always a great idea to ask kids to assist you to do things. Household chores or outdoor tasks, working as a team always helps raise a more responsible child. The activity is also perceived as fun activity by them and not a task.
5. Let them try – Unless it is a big hazard, let the kids try to do things independently. Parental supervision is good but instilling the confidence in the child really means a lot. I have seen the such kids to grow up as very confident and fearless individuals.