When I started my blogging journey, I was pretty confused on what niche to focus on. I have always loved to write on anything and everything but it was very difficult to decide on one particular category that I would love to continue writing about. Thanks to that phase of my life where all I could think of is my little one, I decided to focus on writing about all my experiences of being a new mother. Thus started my journey as a Mom blogger and my never ending hunt for everything that’s best for my baby. Historically,J&J has been the most trusted brand for babies and one of the few companies who has published more research than most other global skin care companies in the last five years. Their products are designed and manufactured keeping in mind the needs of baby skin. While they were already best at it, they have bettered themselves and re launched a whole new range catering to the ever changing needs of mums and babies and I was one of the few privileged bloggers who was invited by Baby Chakra to attend their launch event.
Before I take you on a virtual tour of the whole event, let me introduce you to BabyChakra which has been a one stop platform for all kinds of queries that I have had since I conceived my little one. It continues to be a real time support to all mothers across the country.
The event décor reminded me of everything that a new mum or baby would need. From a child care room, to fairytale décor of clouds and a kiosk filled with toys, it was so much fun. While the mums got to experience the all new products, there were numerous experiments and activities organized whose results stand testimony to the fact that they were the gentlest of all. The senior management had flown all the way from Singapore to Mumbai who unveiled the new line with great pomp and show. They were kind enough to answer all the questions the audience kept shooting at them during the Q&A session. Not to forget, we got to see the commercials before the rest of the world did and the experience was just exhilarating. In the end, it was clear that the trust of J&J baby brand continues to stand strong for years and shall continue to do so in future as well.
The new products are all gentler than the previous range and claim to be as gentle as water. As a privileged one to have experienced this in the J&J event, I could not help but appreciate the following –
- All new packaging with the convenience of a pump dispenser bottle and pastel colors.
- The fact that they are free of Parabens, Sulfates, Dyes and Pthalates.
- Interestingly what has not changed is the smell of the lotion which still brings in an air of nostalgia. After all, it is fun to be a Johnsons baby and a Johnsons mum, as gentle as the mother’s touch and smelling just like a baby – isn’t that the perfect combination.
- They also meet the highest IFRA certified standard for fragrance, the only baby care brand to do so.
- 8000 clinical assessments have been done on these products globally.
- The products are also pH balanced and hypoallergenic.
As a blogger, it was a great opportunity and I would like to extend my thanks to Babychakra, Johnson and Johnson and ITC Maratha for the great hospitality.