I love summers for many reasons – one of the many is how the daylight gives an opportunity for subtle makeup and perfect pictures but at the same time melting makeup, sticky lipsticks and smeared eyeliners can be quite difficult to manage. I go for fresh makeup looks and non-black liners for sunny days. Here’s one I created which is light, simple and very easy to do –
Products Used –
- Neutregena Suncreen
- Smashbox primer
- Huda Beauty Foundation in Cheesecake
- Laura Mercier Makeup Finishing Powder
- Too Faced Sweethearts Blush
- Huda Beauty Lipcolor in Trophy Wife
- Benefit Brow Kit
- Estee Lauder Golden Nudes Eyeshadow
- Mac Fluidline Gel Eyeliner in Rich Ground
- Benefit Rollup Mascara
Few things that one must keep in mind while doing a day makeup during summers –
1.Perfect Primer : Investing in a primer is a must. It helps you hold up the makeup in place when you are sweating like a pig 😀
2.Proper base : I prefer oil free foundation formula as oil based make you really sweaty in this sultry heat.
3. Matte : I keep it matte because shimmer in the daylight can make it look very blingy. Even when you attempt a healthy radiance, it shows up as over – the -top shine in summers.
4. Sheer liner: I skip the conventional black liner and heavy eye shadows as deep colors look really heavy in summers.
5. As natural as possible : Keeping things light will help prevent the caking and creasing of heavy makeup on the face.