It’s been a while since I have been debating whether paying the premium for organic clothing is worth it. We always want the best for our kids and choosing safe clothing is no different.My initial thoughts while contemplating the same was primarily for the reason that in commercial farming methods used, ordinary cotton contain impurities which could trigger allergic skin reactions in babies and hence, organic cotton should be used to avoid that.In due course of time, when I got introduced to Berrytree India line of clothes, I got to know that there are many more reasons why we should opt for organic cotton only. Berrytree India has a wide range of products available for shopping online and I got this cute whale print sleep suit for V. It totally justifies the reasons I chose to opt for babies’ organic cotton clothing.
- No issues with skin sensitivity – Since baby skin is very delicate, I always make sure the clothes are dipped in water before the first use and soft enough to be worn but with Berrytree India sleepsuit, I was sure to go ahead the first time itself as organic cotton is not machine cleaned with chemicals which helps retain the quality as a finished product.
- Soft and comfortable – The fabric was so soft to feel that I could notice how comfortable V was in her sleep suit. She had a good night’s sleep and woke up counting the number of whales on her suit.
- Bright fun prints – I absolutely love the prints Berrytree India has chosen for its clothing line. The one we got had multiple bright colors making it look fresh and beautiful. V loves the word ‘fish’ and she just can’t stop repeating it ever since she wore this for the first time.
Besides being a happy customer and new consumer for organic clothes, I thought I must share few ways how we contribute to the environment –
- The main benefit of organic materials is that the toxins which are generated during pesticide treatments and genetically modified organisms do not harm the farmers or the wildlife ecosystem.
- Organic cotton uses lesser fuel and energy – so less carbon.
- It is a chemical free process, hence it prevents water contamination as well.
- This could be our contribution to the environment. It helps the consumer to become a responsible citizen who is fully aware about his/her responsibility towards helping preserve a sustainable environment. Organic cotton clothing also serves as a reminder to everyone in the society that anything natural is healthier and also cost effective in a long term perspective.
Hope you too make a wise choice to move to organic clothes and do not forget to check out the wide range of fun prints https://berrytree.in/ have to offer.
Click follow to get more updates –
View this post on Instagram
V's new sleepsuit from @berrytreeindia who have the cutest organic cotton clothing for babies. Besides helping the environment,organic clothing have many benefits for the consumers as well – 1. It is not Machine cleaned with chemicals which helps retain the quality as a finished product. 2.Helps with skin sensitivity as chemicals and pesticides are not used in the organic cotton farming. 3.Softer to skin and hence more comfortable to wear. Go check out their collection for more! #organiccotton #softonskin #vogueviolet